Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tammy here is one for you




I thought you might like this picture Tammy. I thought it was really cute. We went to Boise to the state basketball games this weekend. It was a lot of fun. Jord, Kenzie, Morgan, and I went up for the weekend. It was my first time away from Ryker since he was born. Pretty bad since he is four years old now. It was kind of nice to hop out of the car and not worry about your little one. He spent the weekend home with dad. Kenzie and Morgan are still hoping around. Kenzie is in a walking boot and is suppose to be trying to walk on it. She is trying but said that it still really hurts and doesn't want to walk on it. Swimming and hot tubbing this weekend I think kind of helped those leg muscles. I cant believe how much bigger her right leg is to her left leg. All weekend long people were asking the two of them what happened. But it all made it worth it when we went to the Boise mall and Kenzie was able to use a wheel chair. We are going to try to send her to school this week without her crutches.

Jordan loved going to the ball games, the first day. The second day Snake River lost, he wasn't so happy. The third day he didn't want to go back to the game, but decided in the end to go and Snake River won. So they took third at state. That was ok but the best thing is they killed Shelly High School. The are huge rivals. We beat them by almost 20 points. YA!


Well I hope you are all doing well.


5 comments:

Bybee Family said...

Those are cute pitures to bad Addy and I look like Devil Children. Sorry that we didn't get the onions to you with our trucker but Neal forgot and I guess that the driver was heading back early Sunday so we would have not been able to meet you anyway. Next time ok.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

The pics are cute! I am jealous of your Boise trip. My family was there-Taylor was playing. I wanted to go and watch and shop. Always fun to get a break!

Candace and Brian said...

What a fun weekend to spend with your kids. I am proud of you for leaving Ryker too. It must be hard. I truly am loving all the updates on your family. Keep it up!

Summer Freeman said...

Connell boys and girls both went to state. Boys took 4th, girls were supposed to do better but didn't place. I can't believe how terrible Kenzie ankle/foot looks in the pics. OUCH!! Fun to see you blogging.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend...Love the pictures! Thanks for the updates ;)

Kenie's hurt foot

Kenie's hurt foot
Our first broken bone