Well Jord didn't do quite as good at his Forensics event last weekend. He called me Thursday night wanting me to come up to Rexburg and pick him up. It was too late so the next morning I made the trip up to get him. He was pretty upset. His teacher was trying to console him but to no avail. He has never place lower than third and this time he didn't even make the top 7. I guess all the seven places went to Highland kids. It probably didn't hurt that their coach was the judge. Next his car broke down and is in the shop. He is just taking one hit after another.
Kenzie is going back in today for another x-ray and to schedule her next surgery to remove the screw. She will have to be back on crutches for two weeks after that. She wants it done ASAP so she will be back to walking by the end of the school year.
Ryker is doing great. Preschool, daycare, grandmas and aunt Kimmie's work keep him occupied. He went to the monster trucks this weekend and loved every minute of it. I guess it didn't end till 11:30. He stayed awake the whole time. Troy said that he has never seen so many mullets.
I am at work so I better go.