Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jordan did well at Congress today. He was so excited last night when he got home. Today was a little let down. He took second and was not able to stay and get his trophies because the other kids wanted to get home.

Jordan received a letter inviting him to join the People to People Leadership Summit. We got on the Internet and checked it out. I guess his math teacher nominated him to become a part of this adventure. He is invited to become an Ambassador for the United States and go to another country to represent the United States. He is way excited. He will be there for three weeks. We have to wait to get more details on this. If anyone has heard of this or knows someone who did this let me know.

He is going to his first girl ask guy dance. First dance of his high school career. I think he is kind of nervous. It will be good to get him going.

Kenz is down with her new little brother Tiden. He has gain two pound in almost four weeks. He is so cute. Luckily Tor lets me hold him. I don't get to be around little ones around here. I feel bad for him though he definitely has his dad's hairline. Poor boy. Tor says they don't talk about it.

Ryker is still missing his grandparents. He is still talking about moving in with them. I told dad He would have to sleep right in the middle of the two of them. He said that he is quit use to kids sleeping in between them.

We hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Kenie's hurt foot

Kenie's hurt foot
Our first broken bone