
Fathers day was fun. We had the family over for ribs. Troy is really enjoying cooking for the family with his B-B-Q.
Jordan is in Baltimore and I am so scared. He has never been by himself so far away from home. He did call today and everyone was laughing in the background. I think I am just more worried about him catching all of his connecting flights on the way home.
Rykers arm is getting better. When they took the splint off the bone is sticking out the side of his arm. They just keep telling me that it will deteriorate on its own and line up. I just hope everything turns out. I really don't like the look of it. It reminds me of a tree branch with limbs going everywhere.
Kenzie is going to girls camp this week and is so excited. She is going to Washington after the Fourth of July and is very happy to spend time with her cousins. We are so excited to see everyone at Priest Lake.
1 comment:
Holy cow Ryker looks big!!! Looks like life is busy and fun. Happy Father's Day Troy. I hope we get to see you guys-our plans are still up in the air. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment