Kenzie had her first school track meet today. She had a great start on her times. They are the same as her ending times last year. Cross our fingers for a good year.
Kenzie, Jessie, and Rikki. First, second, and third places every time.
Way to go Kenzie!!! Do you want to teach me how to run? It hurts my knees. :) Steph I got your comment about how my message goes to my old blog. Not sure how to change that. Did you get my invite to the new one nielsonfive.blogspot.com. Hope so. Hopefully you are messaging me you are coming down with RIners. Haha! No I was telling Brian tonight he saw everyone at the funeral but I'm really homesick for some Nielson family time. I HATE living so far away. What I'd give to see everyone more. Love ya.
1 comment:
Way to go Kenzie!!! Do you want to teach me how to run? It hurts my knees. :) Steph I got your comment about how my message goes to my old blog. Not sure how to change that. Did you get my invite to the new one nielsonfive.blogspot.com. Hope so. Hopefully you are messaging me you are coming down with RIners. Haha! No I was telling Brian tonight he saw everyone at the funeral but I'm really homesick for some Nielson family time. I HATE living so far away. What I'd give to see everyone more. Love ya.
Post a Comment